Have a nice everyday~
I never use this website to writting blog , so I had find the link "New Post" for a while , and finally I found it .
It's quite a long time we didn't meet together. I miss Confucian a lot ! How about you all ?
Everytime I'm finding a chance to go back there...
Now I'm studying in Multimedia University(MMU) , and taking a course called "Foundation in Creative Multimedia" . But now I'm changing to another course because these has a lot of drawing ! I don't like these kind of things really.
Well , I hope this blog will be our "newspaper" , everyone can post their daily or weekly life here so we can keep contact forever .
2 comments:
our "newspaper", this is a good idea.
i never think of using a blog to update condition of everyone.
Although some of us here have our own blog, posting here will be more like a summary of S3Sc 2007.
If this practice continues, connection of S3Sc will still exist.
you forget to write your label,I help you write this time,dun do that in the future!
Post a Comment