Monday, July 7, 2008

The past few days

I noticed that nobody has written anything for the past 2 days, and i guess its time to lighten up the mood with some reading then.

Last Friday (4/7), I went to KLCC after work. Reason? I just didn't feel like going home so early. I actually had no idea why i went there in the first place. So, i walked around looking at things, things i normally won't set my eyes on. Then i realized something... is this going to me in the future? Walking around aimlessly and without anything important to do? Earlier in the day, i found out that 2 of my co-workers are getting married by this year. It feels kind of strange you know... its the first time i had friends telling me that they're getting married. Both of them females. I mean... aside from congratulations, what else am i suppose to say or get for them? I had relatives getting married before, but thats normally not my concern because the grown ups normally just gives them an Ang Pau. So, i just congratulated them both... and to imagine they both spread the news about their marriage on the same day!!

So, back to my strolling in KLCC. After half an hour of aimless strolling, i went to the cinema and without any thought and consideration, bought a ticket for Wanted. The show time was in another 2 hours, so i went straight into Kinokuniya. It was another arduous half an hour before i finally found a book i can enjoy (Economics), sat down and started reading for the next hour and a half. The book was very interesting and an eye opener. I enjoyed it very much, i realize that it would help me in my studies later on in Hong Kong. As my phone rang to remind me of my show time, i bought the book (RM 66.78), put it into my bag, went downstairs to get popcorn and coke, went in, sat down, and enjoyed the movie for the next 2 hours. Confession: It was the first time i watched a movie alone. One of many to come i suppose.

After the movie, i guess my next course of action should be home. Went straight down to the LRT station, bought some RotiBoy on the way out, stepped onto the first train that came around and went straight for home. In a way, that sounded like an interesting day. I couldn't have anything else to do anyway. It was the same for the next 2 days. At least on Sunday i went for training (Yes, i resumed my badminton training), but besides that, nothing really interesting happened.

Nothing really happy to read about i guess... Life at its best.

5 comments:

Zhi Kang July 7, 2008 at 11:28 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zhi Kang July 7, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

Haiz, look like you and carmen are the only active one in this blog.lol. anyway nice "life blog". It happy to read through if I know the author who wrote this kind of blog. At least I know what you doing recently. Hmm, watching movie alone, I'll try some day =).
Btw, alex, honestly I don't really get to know you well even we are in the same class for 5 years O_o, actually I admit is my fault because I was like keep sticking with the same gang during secondary school time. You are going overseas soon, I don't really know what to say but just hope that our relationship won't fade away that fast, at least not like strangers when we met some days.*I know its kind of shit to say this kind of thing only at this moment but I just want to write this before its too late =D* Oh yeah, sorry that I didn't even attend your birthday/farewell party . Okay this comment is kind of long and crap. Thats all I want to said.

*PS: I edited some typo error so thats why there is a comment removed above*
Cheers.

Carmen July 8, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

hallo alex^^ that's sound good, i did the samething before, shop alone, read alone in mph and popular, but i never watch a movie alone, i should try it, but i seldom watch movie lar. hehe~ friends can be anywhere and anytime, i love my friends but i also enjoy the time when i'm alone. cheer for life^^

yiklar July 8, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

this time I learn that everyone had done somethings like shoppin' watchin' movie alone b4,but do anyone sing alone at Kbox? haha,sounds weird isn't it?
btw dun always keeps those touching words on mouth,so geli you know...

ZZ July 8, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

people just need to spend some time alone, to talk to themsleves, to date with themselves without feeling embarrass. that is how a simple day, a day.

enjoy =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP