Quick reminiscence
Well, i sort of found a really big bag in the store room and i decided it was the perfect bag in which i could pack my stuff in for my trip to Hong Kong. As i was packing some of the stuff in (books, forms, winter clothing), my mind started to wander off to the times when i was still in school. Times in class, during training, field trips, friendships, relationships, love, hate........... the list goes on.
I turned on the computer and started browsing my messy folders for any clue as to where i kept all my pictures. After half an hour of browsing, i gave up and used the search engine, and bulls-eye! Found them. Hundreds of pictures, ranging from Junior 3 to Senior 3 and also times of me in my badminton team. I looked through them one by one, and the deeper i dig through them, the more i remember. All of a sudden, i miss this place. To be honest, the more i think about it, the more reluctant i am to fly off. I don't know how the rest of you feel about me, but i'll definitely miss all of you, every single one. It sounds strange, but without the rest of you, i won't be complete. I have a lot of going on through my mind at the moment, what if i decide not to come back after my studies? What if i'm incapable of finishing my studies?
I debated with myself whether i should post this onto my personal blog or our class blog. But the decision wasn't really that hard to make. Since no one has really started posting anything personal, i might as well be the first person to do it.
1 comments:
安啦~
那天丘子对我说:要把握黄金十年~
迟点去香港找你吃点心咯^^
Post a Comment